xMP is a complete Open Standards SCEE (Service Creation & Execution Environment), which comes in complement of our IVVR platform OMP.
xMP enables rapid creation, management and deployment of enhanced voice and video multi-media services.
xMP Director is an intuitive drag-and-drop design tool that enables applications to be rapidly designed and created.
xMP Director de-skills the process of service creation by avoiding the need to write code. You can save re-usable components at any level as an aid to productivity - thes ecan be used in other applications at will, saving a lot of development effort.
With xMP Director users can:
- Drag and drop built in elements to create call flows
- Create components from collections of elements to perform commonly used, re-usable logic blocks
- Decompose an application from high level "business analyst" views, down to detailed service creator views
- Integrate existing business logic through xMP Director's Java Call Out Element
- Add logging, events and alarms to support analytics, call detail records and system monitoring
- Create efficient applications that minimize round trips to the Media Server and maximize caching ability
xMP Studio is used to configure an application for particular requirements without needing to alter the logic (callflow) that is created in xMP Director.
xMP Studio can be used to manage all the prompts and grammars that are delivered to callers. An application can thus be branded in different/multiple ways provided in multiple languages to meet the needs of different calling communities re-presented with new personas, announcements, menus and 'variants' - such as fast-track and slow-track.
xMP Console is the service management tool that enables Service Operators to deploy, configure, manage and analyse the applications that are running live in their network.
xMP Console is web-based and is accessed via a secure, remote connection. Console can also be used by individual tenants on a multi-tenanted platform to manage their own partitions and applications.
xMP Reporter is a comprehensive reporting package that gives complete end-to-end data on every aspect of xMP applications, out-of-the box and with no additional development effort.
It provides everything you need to monitor the success of an application. With a fully documented database and reporting structure, whatever your interest in the IVR functionality, you can create reports to match your needs.
Here you can find the latest documentation on the xMP solution.